Church in Midlothian
The roofs of these 13 auxillary church buildings in Midlothian suffered severe damage from a typical Texas hail storm. After determining that each roof needed re-roofing, we worked with the customer to choose the Atlas Pinnacle® Pristine Shingles along with the Atlas Pro-Cut® High Profile Hip & Ridge featuring Scotchgard™ Protector Shingles. This selection ensures the beautiful look shown in the photos to last.
When selecting roofing materials for commercial products, it’s important to select products that will last as long as possible while requiring minimal maintenance. The Atlas Signature Select® roofing system was chosen in this case to ensure compatability between all components of the roof.
Why choose Atlas? You are ensuring that your roofing system is designed to work together in harmony. The Atlas Signature Select® roofing system ensures that you’ll never have to worry about product incompatibility due to a mixture of roofing materials. The Atlas Pinnacle Pristine Signature Gold Series in place with these roofs has the following benefits:
- Pinnacle® Pristine Shingles featuring Scotchguard™ Protector - protects against unsightly black algae growth streaking and discolration
- 15 year Premium Protection:
- Full system coverage transferable to a second owner
- Algae resistance, noted above
- 130 mph high-wind coverage for the windy storms that occur from year to year in Texas
- Non pro-rated labor and materials
- Tear off and disposal costs included (when tear off is necessary)
- Lifetime Limited Shingle Warranty - Atlas stands behind the manufacturing of their products
The 10,000 square feet of roofing material we installed on these 13 auxillary buildings pales in comparison to the 40,000 square feet of material we performed on the main buildings for the commercial church roofing project in Midlothian. Click through to read more about not only roofing, but our general contracting side as well.